AccordionView in YUI 2.7

  • Mingfai
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2008
      hi,

      In YUI 2.7 roadmap, there may be a AccordionView, and there are two high quality YUI accordion widgets out there:

      http://www.i-marco.nl/weblog/yui-accordion/
      http://bubbling-library.com/eng/api/docs/widgets/accordion

      afaik, both of the two authors are Yahoo guys now. So, would the two be merged or you'll base on the AccordionView or what? what's the plan?

      regards,
      mingfai
    • Eric Miraglia

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 2008
            Hey mingfai,

            Marco had been working in this component for a while. We already
            discussed both approaches, and certainly his accordion is more close
            to philosophy of YUI Widget, very similar to the Tabview
            implementation. I'm sure that he is trying hard to make the 2.7 milestone.

            Best Regards,
            Caridy Patino (caridy at yahoo-inc.com)
            Yahoo! LATAM