Re: [ydn-javascript] socket programming using Javascript in YUI

  • Rajneesh kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2008
      Thanks !!!
       I know this but i want to know that is there any way to parse an XML using YUI?

      On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Frank Dietrich <fdietrich@...> wrote:

      Rajneesh,
      Please let me know is there anything regarding socket programming using Javascript in YUI.

      Actually, I have to download / read XML from server without user interaction..

      Is there any DOM parser to parse my XML or we have to relay on convention DOM parsers in built with browsers?
      If I get it right, You could easily do this with the connection by performing an AJAX-Request. the result will already give You the responseXML ready to parse.

      HTH

      Frank

      --
      Thanks & Keep In Touch,