How not to render datatable on creation and only when I call render()

  • traderashish
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2008
      I am using data table in yui Tab.

      On click event handler for tab I do myDatatable.render()

      but this causes Flicker because data table on tab had already rendered before once when I
      believe following executed

      Ex.myDataTable = new YAHOO.widget.DataTable("mytable", myColumnDefs,
      Ex.myDataSource,oConfigs);

      How do I make data table render for first time when I call render or how do I avoid screen
      flicker due to re-rendering?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2008
        Set initialLoad to false in your oConfigs argument:

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.widget.DataTable.html#config_initialLoad

        Satyam