Configuring yui calendar

  • kensai701
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2008
      Hi, I'm a PHP guy so be gentle, <G>.
      Two questions,
      I'd like the capture the output of date selection and use it to
      populate a div after selection, I have it populating a form field
      after a date is selected but I want to use it again on the page to
      show what dates are selected, is that doable
      Secondly can the calendar be configured to initially show with todays
      date selected and populating my form field???
      TIA
      -Frank Severino
      http://www.roninwerks.com
    • bretlevy