Re: [ydn-javascript] which cell in datatable clicked?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2008
      This example might help:

      http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/2.6.0/deleteRowsBy.html

      As for part B, you might want to keep an array or hash keyed by some
      unique row identifier marking the rows that have been selected and
      updated which every click. You then serialize this array via JSON and
      store it in a cookie. Whenever you reach this page you check for the
      existence of that cookie and set the checkboxes on the DataTable by it.

      Satyam