socket programming using Javascript in YUI

  • Rajneesh kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
      Hi There,

      I am more newer on YUI.

      Please let me know is there anything regarding socket programming using Javascript in YUI.

      Actually, I have to download / read XML from server without user interaction..

      Is there any DOM parser to parse my XML or we have to relay on convention DOM parsers in built with browsers?

      Thanks in advance

      --
      Thanks & Keep In Touch,
      Rajneesh Kumar

    • Frank Dietrich
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2008
        Rajneesh,
        Please let me know is there anything regarding socket programming using Javascript in YUI.

        Actually, I have to download / read XML from server without user interaction..

        Is there any DOM parser to parse my XML or we have to relay on convention DOM parsers in built with browsers?
        If I get it right, You could easily do this with the connection by performing an AJAX-Request. the result will already give You the responseXML ready to parse.

        HTH

        Frank
      • Rajneesh kumar