Re: How to use 2 YUI elements together?

  • D. Wayne Fincher
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
      It sounds to me like it's a css problem.

      As if your panel is occupying a higher z-index than the tooltip.

      I don't know how to fix it, especially without knowing where in the
      DOM the panel and the tooltip live, and without knowing how you render
      them both.

      I'm sure there's a way though with the right combination of z-indexes
      relative to the panel and tooltip.