Re: [ydn-javascript] Timed Events

  • Frank Dietrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
      >So, I been reading through the documentation trying to find
      >information on this.
      >
      >How can I send an event say every 5 seconds?
      >
      >Right now I have a button with id "nextbtn" which listens for a click
      >event. I want to send that btn a click event every 5 seconds.

      There is a function in one of the YUI-Base-Classes that does that. I remember
      I was searching for this as well a while ago .... wait ...

      Yes, found it

      the function is called later() within YAHOO.lang. It allowes a "periodic" parameter for repeating tasks

      HTH

      Frank

      www.dd-tech.de - www.personalplanung.com - www.kulturbox.de