fixedcenter and effect properties don't work at the same time

  • a Eric Daniel Leon Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008

      I have a panel configure with some effect transitions when it is displayed and also it is configured to be displayed at the center of the viewport, but when it method show is called for the panel, it is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
      I think I have to provide xy. After call hide method, the panel is displayed at the center of the screen.

      How I can know what is the coordinates to see my panel at the center of the viewport?
      Is there a fix for it bug?

      var user_management_panel = new YAHOO.widget.Panel('user_management_div', {
                    draggable: true,
           visible: false,
                    close: true,
                    autofillheight: "body",
                    width: '600px',
           constraintoviewport: true,
           fixedcenter: true,
           modal: true,
           effect: [ {effect:YAHOO.widget.ContainerEffect.FADE,duration:0.5},
              {effect:YAHOO.widget.ContainerEffect.SLIDE,duration:0.3}
             ],
                    xy: [100, 50]
                });

      Thanks,