[ydn-javascript] Selection Mode in Datatables

  • Avanti.Save
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008
      Hi

      I am using the YUI Datatable component and find it very useful for managing
      data sets.

      I am stuck at one particular point and am not sure what the exact problem
      is:
      I have a paginated datatable and have assigned a unique record id to each
      row based on some data in the row. So the record is a customised string. The
      datatable is editable and it all works fine. Then I decided to add the
      selectionMode config parameter to my datatable. Now the selection mode works
      fine but when I click on a cell the editor does not pop up at all. I am not
      sure why this would happen. If I don’t change the record ids and keep them
      to default ids then the selection mode and the editor works fine. So it
      appears as though the selection mode removes the editors if the record ids
      are not the defaults ids.

      Please let me know if you have any ideas.

      Thanks

      Cheers
      Avanti