TabView: two tabs with same content

  • Mark Veerman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      When my TabView is initially rendered there are 3 distinct tabs and 3
      distinct HTML Elements of corresponding content. At some point after
      initial render, I want tab 2 to actually use tab 3's data without
      duplication in the DOM. I've tried to use tab.set('contentEl',
      tabThreeContentEl), but that doesn't seem to work, and somtimes throws
      a "Node was not found" error.

      I want to avoid using tab.set('content', ...) since that will
      duplicate the content.

      Thanks,
      Mark