Re: [ydn-javascript] How to parse JSON string into XML?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
      I think the JSON utility is compliant with the JSON standard:

      http://www.json.org/

      If you can find where the JSON string does not comply, I'm sure the YUI
      team will appreciate a bug report, otherwise, the fault is on the json
      to xml utility. You might want to find another. Also, if you want it
      in XML, why go through JSON? Try finding something that goes from
      JavaScript objects to XML straight. I'm not aware of any but that would
      save you one step and broadens your search

      Satyam