Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Customizing YUI TreeView Nodes in 2.6.0

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
      That is a bug, thanks for finding it. There should be a single
      Node.toggle method used all over. This will be fixed in the next release.

      In the meantime, you might want to fix it in your local copy by changing
      the definition of the inner function toggle inside method
      TreeView.render to:

      var toggle = function () {
      node.toggle();
      node.focus();