Re: [ydn-javascript] Minimize/Maximize Icon in Panel [Help Needed]

  • John Scharber
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2008
      http://www.ehoahe.com/sc3.html

      On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 4:59 AM, usman syed <usmans1@...> wrote:

      Hi all,
      I know this question has been asked many times before,
      but i have not found any answer on this thread yet. I am using YUI resizable Panel, the problem is it only provides me the close button (X). I want to put a Minimize and Maximize Icon also, If any one knows about it, please share.

      The functionality of Minimize and Maximize if are provided  by YUI, then its best else I will write it myself. Please help in putting the Icon.

      Thanks,
      Syed Usman

      --
      John Scharber
      CEO/CTO
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
        Din't get how does this answer my query.
        Any one here who has put minimize icon in Panel (along with close icon)
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "John Scharber" <john@...> wrote:

        > http://www.ehoahe.com/sc3.html
        >
        > On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 4:59 AM, usman syed <usmans1@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Hi all,
        > > I know this question has been asked many times before,
        > > but i have not found any answer on this thread yet. I am using YUI
        > > resizable Panel, the problem is it only provides me the close
        button (X). I
        > > want to put a Minimize and Maximize Icon also, If any one knows
        about it,
        > > please share.
        > >
        > > The functionality of Minimize and Maximize if are provided by
        YUI, then
        > > its best else I will write it myself. Please help in putting the Icon.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Syed Usman
        > >

        > --
        > John Scharber
        > CEO/CTO
        > Logic Infusion, Inc.
        > Cell: (925) 200-7231
        > Fax: (530) 621-3378
        > www.logic-infusion.com

      • Caridy Patino
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
          Hey,

          Check this example:

          http://bubbling-library.com/sandbox/accordion/yui-collapsable-panel.html

          Best Regards,
          Caridy

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "usmans1" <usmans1@...> wrote:

          > Din't get how does this answer my query.
          > Any one here who has put minimize icon in Panel (along with close icon)
          > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "John Scharber" <john@> wrote:
          > >
          > > http://www.ehoahe.com/sc3.html
          > >
          > > On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 4:59 AM, usman syed <usmans1@> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Hi all,
          > > > I know this question has been asked many times before,
          > > > but i have not found any answer on this thread yet. I am using YUI
          > > > resizable Panel, the problem is it only provides me the close
          > button (X). I
          > > > want to put a Minimize and Maximize Icon also, If any one knows
          > about it,
          > > > please share.
          > > >
          > > > The functionality of Minimize and Maximize if are provided by
          > YUI, then
          > > > its best else I will write it myself. Please help in putting the
          Icon.

          > > > Thanks,
          > > > Syed Usman
          > > >

          > > --
          > > John Scharber
          > > CEO/CTO
          > > Logic Infusion, Inc.
          > > Cell: (925) 200-7231
          > > Fax: (530) 621-3378
          > > www.logic-infusion.com

        • peychevi
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 15, 2008
            --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, usman syed <usmans1@...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            > I know this question has been asked many times before,
            > but i have not found any answer on this thread yet. I am using YUI resizable Panel, the problem is it only provides me the close button (X). I want to put a Minimize and Maximize Icon also, If any one knows about it, please share.

            Here is how we are doing this:
            http://map.bg

            > The functionality of Minimize and Maximize if are provided  by YUI, then its best else I will write it myself. Please help in putting the Icon.

            There is no such functionality in YUI and as far as I know it is not planned for the near future.
            So, you have to create it from scratch, as we did.