YUI Container for modal window error

  • popman_he
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008

      I'm using YUI container to make a modal window.  The body of modal is an IFRAME.

      Everything works fine,  except that after I click the X icon to hide modal window, something inside IFRAME don't dispear.

      please see Error page

      This error only happens in IE(I am using IE 7). It works fine in FireFox, Safari or Chrome.

      I suspect that it's something to do with CSS. But I'm not sure and could not figure it out.

      Can anyone show me any direction? Any help would be appreciated.