Re: DataTable SearchBox

  • cicerotech
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      OK, somehow my reply disappeared. Apparently bugs with the rich text
      editor. Anyways, I said I got search working by using this example:
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/datatable/dt_autocomplete.html
      (look for the getTerms function)

      Although I have it working with the paginator it's still buggy, which
      I posted about a moment ago. Hopefully someone will know how to make
      them work together.

      Josh