IE Does not Load Tree

  • mkrumpak99
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hello,

      I have a dynamic YUI tree and for some reason it does not load when
      viewed with IE. It works just fin with FireFox.

      I would really appreciate any debugging tips or other help.
    • Eric Miraglia

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008

          For me when stuff does not work in IE it is because there is an
          extraneous comma. There is a debug tool bar for IE you can download
          which on occasion points to the line of javascript which caused the error.