calendar costumization issues and sugestions

  • cbr_talus46
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      after loose a full day to customize the calendar header apearence. I
      still have an issue. the previousMonth link,nextMonth link and the
      header text don't align.
      Ofcourse this could be easy solved if a div could be added to wrap
      the header text with a css class (sugestion : calheaderlabel).
      this way everything could be fixed with just a
      .yui-calendar .calheaderlabel{
      float:left;
      }

      .yui-calendar .calnavleft {