Re: YUI Uploader 2.6.0 and uploadProgress events in Linux

  • jerry_gagliano
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      Doesn't work for me. :( It uploads the file to the server perfectly
      but the progress bar appears 100% once the upload is done. I though i
      programmed something wrong but when I tested on a windows machine out
      of curiosity it works perfectly.

      I hope it will get fixed soon.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Alexandros Vellis <avel@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm implementing YUI uploader 2.6.0 in a project and have discovered
      > the following behavior:
      >
      > In Firefox 3 + Adobe Shockwave Flash Plugin 9,0,124,0 in Ubuntu
      Linux,
      > I am uploading a file and no uploadProgress events are emitted.
      Thus,