Re: [ydn-javascript] Training on Yahoo UI

  • Arun Kumar Roy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        Is YUI such a difficult thig to give training and all.
      Our team started working on it with the help of its api and gogle only.

      Thanks
      Arun

      On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 4:47 PM, dipika_thadhani <dipika_thadhani@...> wrote:

      Hi

      I want to provide training to my team members on Yahoo UI

      Is anyone in India who can help with the training.

      Pls post your contact no or mail id to get in touch for more details.

      Regards
      Dipika