Fixing of frame creating in drag'n'drop

  • mshmelev
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006
      Many thanx for your great library :)
      And take a small gift from me as a sign of appreciation :)

      The function YAHOO.util.DDProxy.createFrame().
      The created "div" element is attached to document after applying some
      styles. And this cause some visual bugs in HTML pages in IE6.0. (My
      problem page contains very complex CSS styles).
      The simple decision is moving attaching of element to document just
      before applying any styles.

      Bye!