Re: [ydn-javascript] Passing a date in a DataTable row to the DateCellEditor?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
      This is a bug and has been reported:

      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2182395&group_id=165715&atid=836476

      It is not that the current date is selected, the highlight you see is
      the one used to show which one is the current date, not the selected
      one. The problem is that the command to show the correct page (month
      and year) is missing so the current month and year is always shown and,
      within it, the current date highlighted. If you were to browse through
      the calendar to reach the correct month and year you would eventually
      see the correct date selected.

      You can see the difference if you edit any of the dates and select any
      date in the current month different from the current date. If you edit
      that same cell again, you will be able to see the two highlights, the
      'selected' date and the 'current' date.

      Satyam