issue with dialog when using with facebook.

  • Honne Gowda A
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
      Hi All,
      We are trying to use YUI for one of our applications. Everything
      looked smooth, till I started integrating with facebook(using Iframe
      and not FBML).

      Problem:
      The dialogs are not placed at center.It perfectly works in my local setup.
      Are there any constraints when using inside an iframe?

      Following is the config I am using.

      this.recodialog = new YAHOO.widget.Dialog(this.rc,{
      buttons:[ {text: "Confirm",
      isDefault:true, handler: this.handleSubmit},
      {text: "Cancel", handler: this.handleCancel}],
      width: "450px",
      fixedcenter : true,
      modal: false,
      constraintoviewport : true,
      underlay: 'shadow', draggable:false,
      autofillheight: "body",
      close: true});

      TIA,
      -hg
    • Honne Gowda A
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
        This is how the page looks.

        <iframe ....</iframe> ##### In this frame our content displayed.

        Looks like the dialog is positioned center with respect to the height
        of the iframe.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Honne Gowda A"