Re: issue with YAHOO.util.History.navigate

  • dreamworker22000
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
      For what it's worth I can do a workaround but it disturbs me because
      its a workaround and I obviously don't understand how BHM is really
      working- if someone could look at it and explain I'd reall appreciate it:

      by adding:
      window.setTimeout('history:back()',100);
      after
      YAHOO.util.History.navigate("tabview","tab2");

      anyplace I use a link to make a tab visible and set it active, it
      works the way I intend but I'd much rather understand a "proper" way
      or using tabView.set("activeIndex" or tabView.set("activeTab functions
      are treating differntly by BHM

      Thanks if you find time to look

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "dreamworker22000"