Re: stop Linkbutton from redirecting

  • usmans1
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2008
      I found the solution. All i have to do was to make my function

      myDataTable.on("linkClickEvent", function (oArgs)
      {
      //Stop Redirection
      YAHOO.util.Event.stopEvent(oArgs.event);//stops redirection
      // My own processing
      });

      Thanks.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, usman syed <usmans1@...> wrote:

      > Hi folks,
      >
      > I am using a linkbutton in datatable, the linkbutton when clicked is
      redirected in its normal behaviour. Now i want to stop this
      redirection and wants to stay on the client side.

      > I have captured the linkbutton click event through
      >     myDataTable.on("linkClickEvent", function (oArgs)
      >             {
      >                   //Stop Redirection
      >                  // My own processing
      >             });
      >
      > All i want now is to do some processing on the client side and no
      posting or redirection when the link button is pressed. .