data table suppress paginator link text when only one page or no data

  • traderashish
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2008
      How do I suppress the display of
      "<< first < prev 1 next > last >>"
      when there is only one page or no data.

      By default yui turns off the link but still displays the text - <<
      first < prev 1 next > last >>
      I am on YUI 2.5.2.

      thank
    • Lucas Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "traderashish"
        <traderashish@...> wrote:

        > How do I suppress the display of
        > "<< first < prev 1 next > last >>"
        > when there is only one page or no data.
        >
        > By default yui turns off the link but still displays the text - <<
        > first < prev 1 next > last >>
        > I am on YUI 2.5.2.
        >
        > thank

        Supply the Paginator configuration option alwaysVisible:false

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.widget.Paginator.html#config_alwaysVisible

        Hope this helps,
        Luke