RV: paginationEventHandler

  • Alejandro Diaz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2008

      Hello,

      I have solved the problem of the pagination now I don’t use the paginationEventHandler and I am setting the dynamicData now the pagination works fine but when I try to sort it didn’t work. It doesn’t sort any page. I follow the example of the server side sorting, but I cant get it.

      My tableconfig its like this:

      var myTableConfig = {

            initialRequest         : '',

            generateRequest        : buildQueryString,

            dynamicData: true,

            //sortedBy : {key:'project_id', dir:YAHOO.widget.DataTable.CLASS_DESC},

            paginator              : myPaginator

          };

      And the buildQueryString its:

      var buildQueryString = function (state,dt){

          ActualValueRowsPerPageDropdown = state.pagination.rowsPerPage;

          var url="&start=" + state.pagination.recordOffset;

          if(state.pagination.rowsPerPage==values_ds.totalRecords)

          {

            url=url+"&allrows=1";

          }

          myDataTable.getDataSource().liveData=ds;

          return url;

      }

      Best regards,

      Alejandro Diaz
      ccfirst S.A.C.
      ad@...  |  Mobile +51 1 97 67 44 32  |  Office +51 1 421 8337
      website:
      http://www.ccfirst.com/
      ccfirst   |   Convenient Competence®
      The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with transmission, please notify the sender immediately.