paginationEventHandler

  • Alejandro Diaz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2008

      Hello,

      I have been checking the documentation and I have read that the pagionationEventHandler has been removed.

      I used to have this part of code at yui 2.5.2

      paginationEventHandler : YAHOO.widget.DataTable.handleDataSourcePagination,

      Because I get 30028 records from the database, but I only get 15 at the begin, and then request the rest according to the pagination.

      How can I replace this functionality with the new version of the datatable? I have been trying with the paginator, but I only get 15 records as the total records.

      Best regards,

      Alejandro Diaz
      ccfirst S.A.C.
      ad@...  |  Mobile +51 1 97 67 44 32  |  Office +51 1 421 8337
      website:
      http://www.ccfirst.com/
      ccfirst   |   Convenient Competence®
      The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with transmission, please notify the sender immediately.