How do you call a function when a calendar closes (so as to hide an iframe)?

  • willogibbo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006
      I'm just getting started with the calendar widget...

      I am hoping to display a calendar (maybe 2up calendar) as a mobile
      popup over a form that contains select lists. To get around the
      z-index/select/IE issue I am using an iframe the same size as the
      calendar so that the selects do not protrude thru the calendar (if I
      make the calendar draggable I will have to drag the iframe too).

      When a calendar is closed I would like to be able to make a call to
      hide the iframe at the same time. In the 2up example I see there is

      cal1.setChildFunction("onSelect",setDate1);

      so I understand that I can add something similar to this when a user
      makes a date selection. How do I get the event of when the user clicks
      the cross image (calx.gif) and closes the 2up calendar in that way?

      Many thanks
      Will