Setting grid-like constraints on resize handles

  • picdb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2006

      I am new to Yahoo library so excuse me if my question sounds amateurish.

      I took resize.html file from YUI examples/dragdrop folder added main
      div X&Y movement constraint.

      I wanted to do the same to the handler ("handleDiv") that initiates
      resize (i.e. to allow resize of the panel with a certain increment)
      but did not succeed.

      Does anyone know whether it is possible to control the movement of a
      resize handler?

      Thank you,
      Temuri