RE: [ydn-javascript] Dialog box screen flashing using ARIA plugin

  • Satyen Desai
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2008
      Hi,
      Sorry about the delayed response.

      See if the following modified version of the example helps:

      http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v260/examples/container/ariaContainerPE.html
      (search for "progressive", to see the code changes)

      The idea is to apply a "progressively-enhanced-markup" class name to the Widget markup. Then, if JavaScript is enabled, we add a "progressively-enhanced-page" class name to the document body, which ends up hiding the above markup, until the Widget gets around to being rendered.

      Regards,
      Satyen