increase the distance between lables of xAis in YAHOO.widget.ColumnChart

  • Dheeraj
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2008
      Hi all,

      Can anyone tell me how to increase the distance between the labels
      of xAxis in YAHOO.widget.ColumnChart

      Due to the big size of the labels I cannot see some labels. So I
      need to increase the distance between the columns.

      The code I'm writiing is
      var mychart = new YAHOO.widget.ColumnChart("chart", defectsData,
      {
      series: seriesDef,
      xField: "Resolution",
      style:
      {
      border: {color: 0x96acb4, size: 8},
      font: {name: "Arial", size: 10, color: 0x586b71},
      dataTip:
      {
      border: {color: 0x2e434d, size: 2},
      font: {name: "Arial", size: 10, color: 0x586b71}
      },
      xAxis:
      {
      color: 0x2e434d,
      majorTicks: {color: 0x2e434d, length: 6}
      },
      yAxis:
      {
      color: 0x2e434d,
      majorTicks: {color: 0x2e434d, length: 4},
      minorTicks: {color: 0x2e434d, length: 2},
      majorGridLines: {size: 0}
      }
      },
      //only needed for flash player express install
      expressInstall: "assets/expressinstall.swf"
      }

      Thanks in advance,
      Dheeraj