RE: [ydn-javascript] Progressive Enhancement with SimpleDialog

  • Satyen Desai
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2008
      Hi Chistopher,

      Sorry about the delayed response.

      The ability to define buttons as part of the form, and have them be "moved" automatically to the footer during progressive enhancement is not currently supported, so it currently is something you'd need to do manually after Dialog construction, or in a render event handler (remove the form buttons, and set the Dialogs button configuration). I do have an enhancement request filed for it.

      Regards,
      Satyen