Re: [ydn-javascript] 2.5.1 docs?

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2008
      Todd,

      We don't maintain a published repository of the older user's guides at present; it's on the to-do list for the next generation of our documentation system.

      I've handrolled some resources that might be of use to you in this case:

      The web archives will be the better option if you have access to Safari.

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Nov 14, 2008, at 8:52 AM, Todd Wells wrote:

      The API docs don't include the "how-to" pages, though, do they? e.g.http://developer. yahoo.com/ yui/datatable/
      That's what I'd like.

      On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Eric Miraglia <miraglia@yahoo- inc.com>wrote:
      Todd,

      You can always find older versions of YUI on SourceForge:

      When you download the 2.5.1 package, you'll get all the API docs for that package included in the download.

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Nov 14, 2008, at 8:26 AM, Todd Wells wrote:

      Where can I locate the YUI 2.5.1 docs?  The current online docs are 2.6.0, but I need to make some changes to an existing 2.5.1-based solution and need the appropriate reference materials. The components I've used (DataTable, Paginator) have changed substantially since 2.5.1, upgrading to 2.6.0 is a bigger undertaking than I'm willing to make at present.