Menu specifies a too large bd height on Safari / Chrome?

  • larry_kluger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2008
      Hi,

      I'm using menu 2.6.0 and it works great on FF and IE. On Safari and
      Chrome, it sometimes shows with a more than double height bd element.
      Menu is EXPLICITLY setting the height (wrongly) on those browsers.

      Eg:
      <ul class="first-of-type">

      Why would the menu widget set the height to 76?

      On FF, the menu widget does not set any styling on the bd div. (And it
      all works great.)

      I didn't see anything in the release notes or bug list. Any ideas
      would be most appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Larry K
      New York City