Re: Uploader: uploadCompleteData vs uploadComplete

  • Allen Rabinovich
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2008
      I haven't been able to reproduce this; when I upload multiple files, I
      get responses and data back for all of them. Could this be an issue
      with your server-side handling of file uploads? Can you provide more
      details: which OS/Browser/Flash version you are running?

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "nwientge" <nick@...> wrote:

      > I have listeners set up for both uploadCompleteData and
      uploadComplete. My uploadCompleteData listener gets called for all but
      the last upload, in which case only uploadComplete is getting called.
      This means I can't get my JSON server response for the last