Re: YUI Uploader on macs can't handle redirects?

  • Allen Rabinovich
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2008
      As far as I know, this is a known issue for Flash player on Mac. I
      believe Adobe had a bug associated with it, but I am not sure if it
      got fixed.

      Are you testing this in Flash Player 9? Have you tried Flash Player
      10? If it works in 10, you could require your Mac users to upgrade.

      - Allen

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "elwood.casey" <woodycasey@...>