Re: YUI uploader and User-Agent string

  • Allen Rabinovich
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2008
      No, unfortunately Flash player currently does not permit modifications
      of any headers on the uploader's requests. We have voiced that as a
      concern to the Flash player engineers, and we might get some control
      over headers in the future. It's unlikely we'd ever be able to modify
      "User-Agent" header -- there are security implications associated with
      that.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "kaspars.zuks"