RE: [ydn-javascript] Re: Another YUI3 DD Portal question (Dav / Carridy)

  • bill@thevillage.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4 9:07 PM
      Doh.. but.. only in firefox.. :-P

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: bill@... [mailto:bill@...]
      To: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 21:05:19 -0800
      Subject: RE: [ydn-javascript] Re: Another YUI3 DD Portal question (Dav / Carridy)

      This is bizzare.. So a little toying with it and PURELY by accident, I uncommented Dav's original innerHTML update and unbeknownst to me, I still had the dispatcher below it.. so:

      inner.set('innerHTML', '<ul>' + html + '</ul>');
      YAHOO.plugin.Dispatcher.process ( 'inner-'+feeds[trans[id]].id, '<ul>' + html + '</ul>' );

      And that seems to work.. straaaange..