have you skinned a YUI control? can we share on YUIBlog?

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      YUIers,

      I'd like to put together a gallery of screenshots of "reskinned" YUI components -- implementations that you all have done that have reimagined the look-and-feel of a YUI component in a distinctive way.

      This doesn't have to be a massive thing -- even the simple way ProfilerViewer modifies the standard DataTable and Charts skins would be along the lines of what I'm looking for.

      If you have something similar to this, treating any YUI component, and if you'd be willing to have it featured on the YUi website or YUI blog, I'd love to have you send it to me (OFFLIST, PLEASE: miraglia at yahoo dash inc dot com).  Here's what I would need:

      1. Your Name
      2. Name of the Designer and Engineer, if Different
      3. Site
      4. URL (if public)
      5. Screenshot (at least 700px wide if possible/applicable)
      6. A few sentences about what project the implementation was for

      If we can gather enough of these, we'll put together an article for the blog to show off the collective creativity of the group.  This kind of resource, as you might imagine, can be helpful to people coming new to YUI and trying to get a sense of what will be possible in their work with the library.

      Thanks in advance,
      Eric