RE: [ydn-javascript] Re: YUI 2.56, YUI 3 RC1, Bubbling - remixing the portal example w/ afew accordions

  • bill@thevillage.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
      I think overall, I have gotten most of my problems sorted out.. Not sure I follow you regarding the bakground, care to elaborate? I think you're saying to hide the modules text when i click the "edit button", ya? What would be the "benefit" of that?

      I did botch something up tho, which i posted in another message.. I changed the module layout to use the standard hd,bd,ft.. I modified the code a litle.. and now, I can't drag them once they've been put onto the main content area. I can drag to the area, but after that.. nothing.. :-(