Re: how to remove the outer border in datatable?

  • dpj22
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
      You can use the Firebug add-on to Firefox to inspect and change the
      CSS of a web page. It's a quick way of figuring out what CSS is being
      applied.

      Put the following in after your file loads the yui datatable.css file:

      .yui-skin-sam .yui-dt table {
      border:0px; }

      - Dan

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "tbdtbd_tbdtbd"