Re: YUI Compresser could produce shorter output

  • D. Wayne Fincher
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
      Code conventions aren't just about "making code more readable".

      Anyone that attacks my post on that one single issue is taking part in
      a straw man. That is, instead of presenting a rebuttal based on the
      argument at hand, you take another argument which is easier to rebut
      and refute that one.

      In this case, I never mentioned anything about the readability of the
      code. And yet, a few posts only rebutted me on that point.

      Classic straw man approach. ;)