how to remove the outer border in datatable?

  • tbdtbd_tbdtbd
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hello!

      I've been playing with datatable styling (custom CSS), but I can't
      figure out how to remove the outer border of datatable? Or at least
      make it white?

      Thanks!
    • dpj22
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
        You can use the Firebug add-on to Firefox to inspect and change the
        CSS of a web page. It's a quick way of figuring out what CSS is being
        applied.

        Put the following in after your file loads the yui datatable.css file:

        .yui-skin-sam .yui-dt table {
        border:0px; }

        - Dan

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "tbdtbd_tbdtbd"