Re: Multiple use of widget on one page

  • akujbida
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
      Thanks Satyam,
      That is a superb overview of the approach, just what I needed,
      thanks for taking the time.
      Sincerely,
      Aleksander

      > You can set the same listener for several objects. Within the
      listener,
      > Event getTarget method lets you find what was clicked, possibly by its
      <snip>
    • akujbida
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
        Thanks Bret,
        I had noticed that one when looking earlier, but couldn't figure
        out how to apply it to the menubutton style of calendar, so kept
        looking. Very neat and tidy, though, and will be the route I will try
        to take. Thanks for troubling to point it out.
        Sincerely,
        Aleksander