Re: YUI / Dreamweaver Widgets

  • dpj22
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2008
      I bought the upgrade to CS4 and did some initial testing. I'll work on
      it some more. First impression is positive. It worked fine and
      inserted all the right files. I liked that the menu or tree was
      populated with some items to make it easy to modify by the example.

      It would be nice to see more options to configure YUI Menu like have
      it create a yuimenubar or yuimenu. I won't use the default yuimenul
      much so I'll likely not use the wdiget that often. But maybe I'm
      missing something as I'm not that familiar with Adobe's extensions.

      Dan

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Eric Miraglia <miraglia@...>
      wrote:

      > endyoursearch23,
      >
      > Thanks for the feedback on this.
      >
      > We understand that it's a big value add to have this built in to
      > popular tools like Dreamweaver. We'll keep making an effort to
      > provide that support where it's possible and to make it easier for
      > others to do it where we don't have the resources.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Eric
      >

      > On Oct 30, 2008, at 11:27 AM, endyoursearch23 wrote:
      >
      > > I was super excited to see the YUI Team packaged these widgets.
      > >
      > > http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?
      event=authorExtensions&authorid=101448776