Re: DataTable Control DataSource = HTML Table

  • iam_focusedman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      Ah ha - that did it!

      I was using a table because I could not get the xml data source
      working properly. I suspect the appendChild will fix that also.
      Thanks for the help!
    • iam_focusedman
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2008
        Ok, so I changed my datasource to array, and the table is reading the
        array but the data is not going into the proper colunmns.

        Instead of getting:

        Name | Address
        Bob 123 St.

        I am getting:

        Name | Address
        Bob, 123 St. Bob, 123 St.

        If I hard code the array contents like this:

        address[0] = ["Bob","123 St"];

        the data falls into the columns properly.

        I want the array to be created using a for loop like this:

        for(var i = 0; i < data.length; i++){
        address[i] = data[i].innerHTML;
        }

        Any suggestions?