Re: [ydn-javascript] Worwing With YUI Editor

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      tigerlito83,

      Thanks for the note and for your interest in working with us to improve YUI.  Here's how you can do that.

      First, head over to the YUI Community page:

      From there, you can join the YUI Contributors forum, where you can discuss your ideas and build a consensus around the changes you'd like to make.  Dav Glass is the principal developer of the YUI Rich Text Editor, so he'd be among the people who'd like to hear what you have in mind.

      Once you build a consensus for the changes you'd like to make, you can work with Dav to submit those to the library.  That will require you to sign a CLA (see http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/community/contribute.html for the CLA download).  We are in the process of moving our source code to a public Git repository, but if you start before that transition has been completed you'll need to work with us to manage source.

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Oct 30, 2008, at 1:38 PM, tigerlito83 wrote:

      Hi

      I have working with YUI since last Year in some Projects, rigth now we
      have a Web 2.0 project. We used sometimes the Yahoo editor, but right
      now we need improve many funcions of it.

      I want know if you are working in new functions and when you are going
      to relese them.

      I think we could help to improve de YUI Editor, because we need a
      really powerfull tool.

      How can I are in touch with the development team?

      Thanks a lot