RE: [ydn-javascript] YUI 2.56, YUI 3 RC1, Bubbling - remixing the portal example w/ afew accordions

  • bill@thevillage.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
      So.. I've fixed a good deal of my problem thru trial / error.. position:relative on the feed list..

      I am still having problems w/ the overlapping however.. and I'd like some feedback on the last part regarding the horizontal "edit" accordion..

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
        Hello Bill,

        Very impressive implementation. Only one recommendation, hide the text
        "modules" when the accordion becomes expanded, you can use a
        background image for that (an sprite), and change the background along
        with the expand/collapse icon.

        P.S. let me know your considerations/feedback about the accordion widget.

        Best Regards,
        Caridy Patino (caridy at yahoo-inc.com)
        Yahoo! LATAM

      • bill@thevillage.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
          I think overall, I have gotten most of my problems sorted out.. Not sure I follow you regarding the bakground, care to elaborate? I think you're saying to hide the modules text when i click the "edit button", ya? What would be the "benefit" of that?

          I did botch something up tho, which i posted in another message.. I changed the module layout to use the standard hd,bd,ft.. I modified the code a litle.. and now, I can't drag them once they've been put onto the main content area. I can drag to the area, but after that.. nothing.. :-(