[ANN] PHPNW08: Manchester PHP Conference approaches

  • Jeremy Coates
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      Hi All,

      In case you've not come across this through any other means, I just
      thought I'd drop a note to let you know about PHPNW08.

      phpnw08 is a 1 day conference, to be held on Saturday 22nd November
      2008, for developers, designers, managers or anyone else with an
      interest in the PHP programming language.

      The conference will have a range of well known as well as more local
      speakers and aims to highlight current best practice and emerging topics
      within the sphere of PHP and web development.

      The 1st annual PHPNW conference will be held on Saturday 22nd November
      at Manchester Central and will bring together the North-of-England PHP
      community for a one-day event of exceptional presentations, challenging
      workshops, sensational debates and networking events.

      Conference site: http://conference.phpnw.org.uk/phpnw08/
      Register at http://conference.phpnw.org.uk/phpnw08/register/

      It would be good to see you there :)

      Cheers,